EPFO E-SEWA PORTAL : Employer Esewa EPFO Services ECR Login Registration esewa.epfoservices.inEPFO Launches online receipt of Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR).Employers are requested to Register their establishments and create their user id and password through this portal.The employer has to first register his/her establishment, instructions for which has been made available on the EPFO E-sewa portal. The registered employers have to prepare the ECR text file as per the format made available on the EPFO E-sewa portal.
Employer EPFO E-sewa Login Registration Begins athttp://esewa.epfoservices.in/
Employer EPFO E-sewa to avail facility:
well here we know about Epfo e-Sewa services Procedure, its must in steps, each and every step will know about how important It is, first of all logon official portal link can follow:
• Register your establishment at EPFO website at http://esewa.epfoservices.in/.
• You will receive system generated temporary username and password on your mobile.
• On first login with the temporary user id and password, create your permanent User Id and new password to avail facilities through the portal. ECR stands for Electronic Challan cum Return. This is an electronic monthly return to be uploaded by the employers through the Employer e-Sewa portal. The return will have the member wise details of the wages and contributions including basic details for the new and exiting members (members who have joined or have left service in the wage month for which the return is uploaded). The approval of uploaded ECR will result in generation of a Challan using which the employer has to remit the dues in the designated branches of SBI. Thus each ECR will be linked with a remitted challan and the ECRs uploaded but not remitted will lapse after 15 days of the generation of the challan. The upload of ECR each month will relieve the employers fropm filing any paper return and also the various monthly and annual returns. The upload of ECR that ae backed with remitted challan in the EPFO Application will result in the updating of member balances on a monthly basis. This information will be shared with the members through the Know Your PF Balance link.
please submit the ECR text file along with the hard copy of the ECR PDF file duly signed by the Authorised Signatory and certified copy of receipted challan to the concerned EPFO Office.
How to Prepare ECR Text file:
Step 1: Use any Spreadsheet (Open Office, Excel, Lotus etc,) for creating the member details as per the prescribed format and save the file in CSV (Comma delimited) format.
Step 2: Open the CSV file in any text editor (notepad, edit plus, etc.,) and replace all “,” with “#~#”. Save the CSV file.
Step 3: Change the file extension from CSV to TXT. Your file will be ready for upload. Alternatively the employer can also use the e-return software version 4.0 available on the epfindia website. The employer after the registration of the establishment can login to the portal using his credentials for uploading ECR each month. Instructions on how to upload the ECR file has been made available on the portal.
• No paper return to be prepared and submitted to EPFO.
• No need to submit other returns viz Form 5/10/12A,3A and 6A.
• Employers will get the confirmation of payment through SMS instantly.
• The contribution will be credited to the members' account on monthly basis.
• Employers can view the annual accounts slip for accounting year 2011-12 on line.
• For earlier years employers can request for the annual slips through this portal.